Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This morning I found out that a friend of mine died of a pulmonary embolism this past Sunday. She was 39 years old. 3 weeks ago, another friend of mine lost her son in a car accident. My heart was broken. I absolutely cannot imagine. I don't ever want to know that feeling. It makes me want to write, call, & tell everyone who is part of my life how much they mean to me. I have lost touch with so many people who meant the world to me. Life takes over and everyday is filled with the best of intentions. I have cards or letters, pictures and gifts that I havent sent or given. I owe so many thankyou notes. I want to hold my kids tight! They are growing so fast. I want to make each day count and not worry so much. (I am a worry wort!) I have a tendency to blame myself for things I didnt even do!!!! I apologize a lot for things I had nothing to do with!!!! I also have a tendency to shy away and keep to myself afraid that I am bothersome! I want to finish what I start. I want to be happy and make memories! Life is about making memories! To me nothing else matters. Sharing your life with people who want to share it with you.

No comments: