Sunday, March 1, 2009

Do these bleachers make my butt look big?

What Final 4 really means is parents sitting until their limbs fall asleep, biting their nails down to nothing, letting our hearts race & screaming until we lose our voices !!!
Results: 2 2nd placers, 1 3rd place & 1 very proud Mamma!

Andrew in action!



Can you say ROCK STARS? Lauren & Madison ruled the court!




I want a part of these players NBA contracts! SPARKY & MARKY!


We had cuter cheerleaders than the rest too!
A basketball season comes to an end! I hope my butt goes back into shape!!



2 comments:

nini said...

I am patiently waiting for my behind to return to its former glory. Being able to use it as a coffee table is not quite my idea of hot.

Glad you were there to share in the joy of spending 9 straight hours in a gym! The pics of the kids are AWESOME!

Melissa said...

Love those pics...Your behind looks AWESOME! :)